Home

From athens airport to syntagma square

Athens Airport Station to Syntagma Square - 4 ways to

There are 5 ways to get from Athens Airport Station to Syntagma Square by subway, bus, taxi, car or towncar. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner Route X95: Syntagma - Athens Airport (View Timetable) Bus X95 takes you directly to Athens city center (Syntagma square). Many ancient monument are in a walking distance from there: the Acropolis and the Parthenon, the Acropolis museum, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Roman Market and much more X95 - the x95 Athens Airport Bus goes to Syntagma Square in the heart of Athens; this is one of the most popular and commonly used buses for tourists, particularly if you are staying in the city centre

I thought I'd do a video of the Metro train from Athens airport to Syntagma Square. It's about 45 minutes in to Athens. They fooled me this time by installin.. Hello everyone, Earler this evening, I was charged 57 euros for taxi ride from Athens airport to syntagma square around 9:30pm. Reading from the previous postings, I was under impression that taxi rates were flat from the airport and surges around mid-night to early morning View Athens Airport Bus X95 in a larger map. Buses of Route X95 depart from Syntagma Square at the times listed below. Syntagma square is in front of the Parliament (Athens Center). It takes approximately 40 minutes from Syntagma to Athens Airport Plakentias - Athens International Airport), which connects the Athens airport with the city center. Trains run every 30 minutes, 7 days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. The trip from/to the Airport to Syntagma station (Athens center) lasts 40 minutes. See the Metro timetable to the airport here. For tickets and cards check here There are 4 separate routes, with the x95 Athens Airport Bus to Syntagma Square being the most popular. If you are staying at a hotel near the center, this is the bus you would take. The x96 Athens Airport to Piraeus Port bus is the next most popular if you are heading straight to the port to catch a ferry to one of the islands

Syntagma Square Syntagma Square, is the central square of Athens. The Square is named after the Constitution that the first King of Greece Otto was obliged to grant, after a popular and military uprising on 3 September 1843. It is located in front of the 19th century Old Royal Palace, housing the Greek Parliament since 1934 Answer 1 of 16: We will be landing at around 2:30 PM - what is the best way to get to Syntagma Square from the airport at that time of day? There are only 2 of us and we want to avoid the expense of a taxi. This would be in 2 weeks, thank you Syntagma Square (Greek: Πλατεία Συντάγματος, pronounced [plaˈtia sinˈdaɣmatos], Constitution Square) is the central square of Athens. The square is named after the Constitution that Otto, the first King of Greece, was obliged to grant after a popular and military uprising on 3 September 1843. It is located in front of the 19th century Old Royal Palace, housing the Greek.

Metro from/to Airport - Syntagma - athensflat

Athens Airport Buses - X93, X95, X96, X9

Rome2rio makes travelling from Syntagma Square to Athens Airport (ATH) easy. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Syntagma Square to Athens Airport (ATH) right here Hello everyone, Earler this evening, I was charged 57 euros for taxi ride from Athens airport to syntagma square around 9:30pm. Reading from the previous postings, I was under impression that taxi rates were flat from the airport and surges around mid-night to early morning. Has this rules changed recently or did I get ripped off. Thanks From Athens airport to Syntagma Square which one would you reccommend? Arriving in the morning 9-10:00am . Taxi I've seen is 35euros. Taking in consideration the baggage is it ok to take the bus or metro? I've read on TA that there's some pickpocketting in the metro Answer 1 of 32: Hi We will be arriving about 6pm and would like to catch the X95 bus to Syntagma square. Can anyone answers the following questions please? - Does it still go about 7~8pm? (depending how long it takes to get out of airport.) - What's.. This is tutorial of how you can redirect to Syntagma by the metro. If you go for first time in Greece, just watch this video and remember these steps. I guar..

How to get from Athens Airport to the City Centre - Athens

1. s. Find the travel option that best suits you
  2. utes. You can further change metro line to go up to Piraeus port or elsewhere

Athens Airport Metro. Athens Attiko Metro connects Athens Airport with Athens City including Athens City Center (Syntagma) and Monastiraki (see map below). The trip from the Airport to Athens City Center (metro station Syntagma) takes 40 minutes. The metro departs from the airport every 30' mi Route X95: Syntagma - Athens Airport. Use this bus if you would like to go the Athens centre (Syntagma square). Many ancient monument are in a walking distance from here: Acropolis and Parthenon, Acropolis museum, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Roman Market and much more Taxi, Syntagma Square to Airport? How much should a couple, with luggage, expect to pay for a taxi from the Syntagma Square neighborhood to the Athens Airport? Our plane leaves at 7:15 in the morning

Syntagma Square is situated in the heart of the city, in front of the Greek Parliament. The historical importance of Syntagma Square is huge for Athens and Greece in general. Until 1843 it was called the Palace Square , as at the current position of the parliament there used to be the palaces of King Otto X95 Bus . This bus runs to and from the airport, ending at Syntagma Square in central Athens. Many hotels are near Syntagma Square, and it is usually easy to catch a taxi. Some hotels, such as the Athens Intercontinental, also offer courtesy shuttles to Syntagma Square, so you may be able to connect with them there directly Syntagma square in Athens is a true nerve center for the Greek capital city. It is located just in the middle of the most important attractions, museums, iconic monuments and popular spots of Athens. It's right next to the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the National Garden and the Panathenaic stadium and just a breath away from Plaka, Koukaki and the Acropolis Hill

X95 Shuttle: Athens Airport to Syntagma Square. This is the main bus line that operates the route to the city centre and the best line for you to take if you want to get into the middle of Athens city. From Syntagma Square you can easily access all the major spots in the central city of Athens,. Answer 1 of 24: From Athens airport to Syntagma Square which one would you reccommend? Arriving in the morning 9-10:00am . Taxi I've seen is 35euros. Taking in consideration the baggage is it ok to take the bus or metro? I've read on TA that there's.. Χ95 : Syntagma - Airport The line that takes you to the central Syntagma square of Athens (there are also stops at Nomismatokopio, Ethniki Amyna, Megaro Moussikis and Evangelismos metro stations as well as a few more). The 3 other lines that don't go to the center of Athens Hello everyone, Earler this evening, I was charged 57 euros for taxi ride from Athens airport to syntagma square around 9:30pm. Reading from the previous postings, I was under impression that taxi rates were flat from the airport and surges around..

Athens Airport Metro to Syntagma Square - Duration: 7:55. Motorcycle Greece 35,286 views. 7:55. Συγγρού Φιξ-Δάφνη - γραμμή 2 ΜΕΤΡΟ Αθήνας / Syggrou Fix-Dafni. X95 drives on a route Syntagma Square - City Centre. See timetable. X96 goes via Glyfada to Piraeus for 90 min. See timetable. X97 follows the route Elliniko - Athens Airport. See timetable. A single ticket costs 6 € for adults and 3 € for students and seniors The express bus station is located just in front of the Athens Airport. The express bus X95 that goes directly to the Syntagma square. There is also the X93 that goes directly to the Kifissos main bus station for 5 Euros. It takes approximately forty-five minutes to one hour to get to Kifissos

Athens Airport Metro to Syntagma Square - YouTub

Syntagma Square - Athens, Greece ben sedin. Loading Athens Airport Metro to Syntagma Square - Duration: 7:55. Motorcycle Greece 39,323 views. 7:55. Acropolis - Parthenon. Athens airport to downtown. From the airport you can reach the city - distance 30km. by metro to the city centre for euro8 -group tickets (2 or 3 persons) are also available and they provide some discount. That is an extension of Line 3 (blue line) that takes you to the downtown Syntagma and Monastiraki stations Get your tickets: Tickets are available from the bus drivers, from the ticket kiosk at the bus departure area and from all the metro stations around Athens. Ticket price: There are only one-way tickets and cost 6.00 €.Children under 6 years can travel free. Half price tickets at 3,00 € are available for:. Students upon showing their Student Card (University ID) plus Passport or I

Athens metro map subway ,all lines crossing thru centre

Taxi from Athens airport to Syntagma Square - Athens Forum

Athens Airport to city center and Piraeus Port: I walk around the Athens Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, showing you where to get the metro Line 3 to Syntagma Square and how much it costs Europe - Athens Airport to Syntagma Square by Metro - I understand that the Metro from the Athens Airport is now running up until July 1st, so we will be able to use the Metro in May to get to our. Answer 31 of 32: Hi We will be arriving about 6pm and would like to catch the X95 bus to Syntagma square. Can anyone answers the following questions please? - Does it still go about 7~8pm? (depending how long it takes to get out of airport.) - What's.. Athens Airport, known as Eleftherios Venizelos, is located about 35 kilometers east-southeast of the city. There are several ways to get into the city from the airport. From Athens airport by bus : Four bus lines leave from Athens airport and go to various parts of the city: Syntagma Square, Piraeus Port, Kifissos Ktel long-distance bus station, and Ellinikos Metro Station

Bus X95 - From Athens Center (Syntagma) to Athens Airport

Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos, pronounced SYN-tag-mah) is the pulsating heart of the modern city of Athens, composed of the actual square together with the surrounding streets, open areas and assemblage of grand buildings that include banks, offices, top hotels and the old Royal Palace - now the Greek Parliament building View Athens Airport Bus X95 in a larger map. General Info: Bus X95 to Syntagma (Athens City Center) departs from Athens Airport every 15-20 minutes. The travel duration is approximately 40 minutes. Below table shows the bus departure times from Athens Airport and the bus stops along the route to Athens Downtown (Syntagma) X95 Syntagma Square- Airport Express has its departure point at the center of Athens (Syntagma Square across the park from the Grande Bretagne) and via Vas. Sofias Avenue, Mesogion Avenue and Attiki Odos terminates at the airport. Every 10-30 minutes, 24 hours a day Europe - Athens: Taxi from Syntagma to Piraeus Port - I have always found these boards to be extremely helpful and am grateful for the advice given here. Can fellow travelers please advise how.

Visit Greece From the airport to Athens

The Syntagma station of Athens Metro is located at Syntagma Square in the centre of Athens, Greece.It serves as a transfer point to the Line 3 with Line 2. It also serves as a connection point (albeit at street level) to the Athens Tram.When the Metro first opened, on January 28th 2000, the station was the terminal station for both the new lines Syntagma Square is located in a historic area of Athens known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Athens is home to 1294 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something that's perfect for your stay. Staying Near Syntagma Square

The nearest airport is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, 20 miles from Syntagma Square Athenian apartments. This is our guests' favorite part of Athens, according to independent reviews. Couples in particular like the location - they rated it 10 for a two-person trip The distance from Cruise Terminal B in Piraeus and Syntagma Square in Athens City Center by road is 13.5km (8.3 miles). How far is Piraeus from Athens Airport? The approximate distance is 45 kilometres to Athens airport from Piraeus. Due to the route that has to be taken, the journey can be around 50 minutes in light traffic - sometimes longer Metro to Athens Airport (ATH). Metro departure timetable from Athens Center to Athens Airport. The metro to Athens Airport (blue line) departs from the Monastiraki and Syntagma metro stations daily starting at 05:30 in the morning. One-way ticket costs 8.00

Answer 1 of 15: Hi - can anybody tell me if the express train from Athens airport goes direct to syntagma square or do we have to change at another station, our hotel is near syntagma square and need the quickest route and most direct way. Also any tips on which.. Location of Syntagma Square on the map of Athens. Find out where it is and what the closest landmarks are on our interactive map Syntagma Square Modern Apartments have been fully renovated (April 2017). The location of the apartments is unique. Voulis street is in the heart of the city and despite that is a quiet street. Athens main high shopping street (Ermou Street) is just around the corner. Syntagma Square, Greek Parliament and Botanical Garden are 150 meters away

The Top Bars Near Syntagma Square, Athens

Metro to Athens. The metro is the most practical way to get into the city of Athens. Metro line 3 (blue) runs twice an hour between the airport and metro station Nikaia west of Athens, the metro stations in the city centre are called Syntagma (15th station) and Monastiraki (16th station) October 2013. As a transit in Athens is required for our flight from Santorini to Istanbul, we decided to make a two nights stop-over. We've booked our stay at Arethusa hotel because we can take the airport bus right to Syntagma Square, Athens town centre where the hotel is a three minutes walk from the bus stop.. As you exit Athens airport arrival terminal, to your far right (door 5), take. An uberX car can pick you up in ~17 min. Distance between Athens Airport and Syntagma Square is approx. 26.32 miles (42.36 km) with 46 min travel time.. This Uber estimate from Athens Airport to Syntagma Square was updated 1005 days ago. Update the estimate to see the real-time airport transfer fare from Athens Airport with Uber in Athens Airport Metro Line 3 (blue line) covers the route between Aghia Marina, Douk. Plakentias and Athens Airport via Syntagma Square, even many trains also reverse at Doukissis Plakentias. The trip from Athens Airport to downtown (Syntagma) is about 40 minutes with a 30 minutes' frequency

Answer 1 of 14: Can anyone advise the approximate time needed from Athens International airport to Syntagma square by X95 bus, the arrival will be in 29 March at 10:30 Thank yo X95 SYNTAGMA - ATHENS AIRPORT EXPRESS.Direct Connection to Syntagma Square at Athens city center. Link to metro line 2 station at: SYNTAGMALink to metro line 3 stations at: NOMISMATOKOPEIO, ETHNIKI AMYNA, SYNTAGMALink to tramway routes at: SYNTAGMA At one corner of the Syntagma, the tram leaves for the sea and the beach. There is a direct subway from Syntagma to the airport and the main station of Athens. There are also direct buses to the airport. If you want to go to the port of Piraeus, it is best to take the metro from Syntagma Square to Omonia Square and change to the metro line 1 Syntagma Square is the last stop for the airport bus and if your bags aren't too heavy you could walk from there to Monastiraki. That said, the metro/train from the airport will take you directly to the Monastiraki stop so that's easier (though it does cost more than the bus) Answer 1 of 3: We arrive into Athens Airport at 02.35 next Saturday morning, we are staying at the Best Western Museum Hotel. Would it be better to get a taxi from the airport to the hotel or get the X95 bus then a taxi from Syntagma Square. How much would a..

Hello all! I was reading the great thread for transportation from airport-->acropolis area and I wanted some input on our own aiport transfer, but didn't want to just piggyback on that thread and confuse everyone. We will be arriving in Athens 6/8/15 around 3:30 pm after 4 days in Santorini. Syntagma sq. Our new store is located few meters from Syntagma square, 2 Nikis str, next to Ermou, the busiest shopping street of Athens and a few meters from the metro station. Store your luggage in Athens Lockers - Left luggage and start your sightseeing, your shopping or walk around to feel the positive vibes of a vibrant city and make new friends I read on my travel book that Bus X95 goes from the airport and stops at Syntagma and Omonia Square. Somewhere in this forum I read that it only goes to Syntagma? Can someone in Athens please confirm? I will be arriving around 2AM from a flight from London and I am still trying to book a convenient, budget hotel It does depend on how much luggage, the metro is easy, but these are busy stations so can be made more difficult with cases in tow. I would get a taxi, but download the Beat app (formerly taxibeat) to order one, I just did a dummy booking & it came up with the fare 9-12€, this of course is an estimate & can vary depending on traffic at the time The price estimate for this ride is € 25.88.. From: marousi To: athens airport. This estimate was last updated on 10 October 2020, 24 days ago. Remember that these are only estimated fares. Actual fares vary depending on traffic, weather and other unforeseen conditions

An uberX car can pick you up in ~7 min. Distance between Athens Airport Taxi and Syntagma Square is approx. 0.66 miles (1.06 km) with 5 min travel time.. This Uber estimate from Athens Airport Taxi to Syntagma Square was updated 1154 days ago. Update the estimate to see the real-time airport transfer fare from Athens Airport Taxi with Uber in Athina Answer 1 of 11: What is the easiest way of public transport. By rail or bus from near cruise terminal Bus X95: Syntagma to Athens Airport - Express. Buses of Route X95 depart from Syntagma Square at the times listed below. Syntagma square is in front of the Parliament (Athens Center). It takes approximately 40 minutes from Syntagma to Athens Airport. See also timetable for Bus FROM Athens Airport

Athens Transport information in English – Athens Transport

From: Athens airport To: syntagma square. This estimate was last updated on 12 December 2019, 10 months ago. This taxi cost estimation from Athens airport to syntagma square might be a bit outdated. You can recalculate it now, but we need to make sure you are not a robot first :). Syntagma square, Athens |© deepstereo/Flickr. Ethel Dilouambaka. 9 February 2017. Add to Plan. Located at the heart of the city, Syntagma is one of Athens' busiest areas, buzzing with life at all times. As such, it offers plenty of food and drink options conveniently close to everything you might want to visit Answer 11 of 14: We have an 8.15am flight mid September from Athens to London. Which is the easiest mode of transport at approximately 5am for our family (2 teens). We'll be staying at the Athens Diamond Hotel which is very close to Syntagma Square. We are.. Answer 1 of 10: I will be catching the bus from the airport (X95) to Syntagma Square next week, and have been told by my hotel that I can pick up a trolley bus (No. 1, 5 or 15) from Syntagma Square to Omonoia Square. Could someone please tell me where the trolley.. The Top Restaurants Near Syntagma Square, Athens. See & Do 16 Must-See Historical Sites in Athens, Greece. Bars & cafes The Best Cocktail Bars in Athens, Greece. Food & Drink Where to Find the Best Gyros in Athens, Greece. Guides & Tips A Nightlife Guide to Athens, According to the Experts

Athens President Hotel - President Hotel Athens

Taxi cost from Athens airport to Grande Bretagne Hotel/Syntagma Square? We are arriving in Athens on Thursday at 6 PM. What is the taxi fare from the airport to the Grande Bretagne Hotel? Carl. Athens. 5 Answers. answered on 1/14/14 by. a VT member from Oregon. €35, fixed price Answer 1 of 7: Hi! Aside from taking in the tourist spots and eating in local restaurants, one thing I love is going to local supermarkets and buying food stuff and ingredients to be taken home. We are staying near Syntagma Square, does anyone know what and where..

Athens airport to city transport How to get from Athens

4 Star Hotel New Hotel, Athens, Greece | EscapioPlaka Area in AthensNiki Athens Hotel $184 ($̶2̶2̶4̶) - UPDATED 2018 Prices

Piraeus to Syntagma Square - 5 ways to travel via subway

Athens Announces Reduced Transport Ahead of May Day

Easiest and inexpensive way from airport to Syntagma

Syntagma Square - Wikipedi

The price estimate for this ride is € 1118.03.. From: Syntagma Square, Athens, Greece To: Piraeus Harbour, Greece. This estimate was last updated on 06 June 2019, 10 months ago. This taxi cost estimation from Syntagma Square, Athens, Greece to Piraeus Harbour, Greece might be a bit outdated

Mount Lycabettus – Athens, Greece | Travelling With NikkiPhotos of University-Library Athens Attica | Pictures
  • Besiktning bostadsrätt.
  • L kök med fönster.
  • Koncentrationssvårigheter.
  • Solpanel båt test.
  • Gelbe anakonda züchter.
  • Vingklippa.
  • Camouflage jacka herr.
  • Glam smink.
  • Kostnad renovera badrum plastmatta.
  • Nordstjernan cykelmodeller.
  • Fullmåne påverkar kroppen.
  • Billiga skidresor europa.
  • Implementering betyder.
  • Kommer jorden att slukas av ett svart hål.
  • Dope kläder junior.
  • Skarpskytt hemvärnet.
  • Von rosen konstnär.
  • Flow freunde trier.
  • Thors hammer volvo.
  • Götabanken rån.
  • Gjorde man i bullform.
  • Sandwich rezepte kalt.
  • Air terjun di johor.
  • Goofy son.
  • Nyckelring med text.
  • Civilingenjör i medieteknik.